You are here: Home / Services / Environmental / Underground Storage Tank (UST) Assessments
St.Germain conducts UST assessments in accordance with applicable state regulatory rules and guidelines in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts.
We can oversee the entire removal process on your behalf including:
- – Contracting and scheduling the removal;
– Notifying the appropriate state agency;
– Overseeing the removal of the USTs and associated equipment;
– Assessing the soils and groundwater; and
– Providing a final report documenting the removal and findings.
Below are some relevant projects:
UST Closure – Farmington, New Hampshire