St.Germain senior managers have significant in-depth experience managing liquid fuels, encompassing all sectors of the industry from marine terminals and bulk storage facilities to retail facilities and transportation. We provide focused services in the disciplines of facility design, contingency planning, spill control and countermeasures, training, acquisition planning, hydrogeologic and remedial investigation, regulatory permitting, and litigation support. We take pride in our strong history of service to the liquid fuel industry in Maine and New England.
St.Germain has the experience you can rely on when it counts!
Liquid Fuel Services
• AST Permitting & Registration
• Compliance Programs & Reporting
• Contingency/SPCC Plans
• Education & Training
• Environmental Management Systems
• Facility Design, Permitting and Construction Administration
• Facility Response Plans
• Forensic Engineering
• Hydrogeological Investigations
• Liability Protection Programs
• Property Transaction Assessments
• Site Remediation & Monitoring
• Spill Response
• UST Closure Assessments
• UST Removal Oversight
– Alliance Energy
– Dennis K. Burke
– Downeast Energy
– Estes Oil
– Global Petroleum
– H.A. Mapes
– M.W. Sewall Co.
– Maine Biofuels
– Maritime Energy
– Valley Gas & Oil
– Vinalhaven Fuel
Stay in touch! Sign up for updates.